Text. Talk. Help.
We all feel overwhelmed sometimes. It's OK to ask for help. Try these.
- Talk to a friend or trusted adult
- Talk to a school mental wellness counselor
- Text or call 2-1-1 (for mental wellness, housing, job, runaway, or other resources)
Text your zip code to 898211
- Teen Line
Teen-to-teen education and support
Text TEEN to 839863 between 6:00pm–9:00pm PST
Or call 800‑TLC‑TEEN from 6pm to 10pm PST
- The Peer-Run Warm Line
Peer-run non-emergency emotional support
- Crisis Text Line
Free, confidential 24/7 support with a trained crisis counselor
Text EMM to 741741
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Or text the word HEARME to the number 839863.
Free • Confidential • 24/7
- California Youth Crisis Line
Help with issues including medical care, dating violence, sexual assault, runaway resources and homelessness
1-800-843-5200 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- TAY Tunnel
Drop-in wellness & recovery center for youth ages 18-25
(mental health, substance use, homelessness)
Countywide – Transitional-Age Youth (16-25)
141 W. 5th Street, Suite D, Oxnard
Mon - Fri 9AM - 5:30PM
Sat 11AM - 3PM
- One Step a la Vez
Fillmore, Santa Paula & Piru – Transitional-Age Youth (16-25)
421 Sespe Ave., Fillmore, CA 93015
Support and resources, including youth shelter and housing referrals
Countywide – Ages 12-21
Youth Outreach Line: 805-469-5882
- Diversity Collective
Support for LGBTQ+
Countywide – All Ages
(805) 644-LGBT (5428)
- The Coalition for Family Harmony
Teen dating support for healthy relationships, including abuse resources
24-Hour Bilingual Hotline:
- Suicide Prevention App: My3App.org
- The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ+ youth.
- The Trevor Project Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 - free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- TrevorText: Available on Thursdays and Fridays, 1 pm - 5 pm PT. Text the word “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- You Matter
A safe space for youth to discuss and share stories about mental health and wellness.