Healthy Living with Mental Illness
- Turning Point Foundation: Mental illness recovery and support services, including housing and community centers.
- The Client Network: Resource referrals for any level of care, community forums & advocacy. (805) 981-4228
- Transformational Liaison Program: Assistance in navigating the mental health system, providing direction and referral.
- For assessment and referral: Call the VCBH STAR Team at
- If you're in crisis: Call the VCBH Crisis Team at 1-866-998-2243.
- Emergency: If you believe your loved one is experiencing a mental health crisis and you need the assistance of law enforcement, call 911.
- Community Resources: Call 2-1-1, visit www.211ventura.org or text your zip code to 898211.
Being mentally healthy is a concern for everyone. Mental illness, like any illness, can be challenging, but it doesn't mean that living a full life isn't possible.
If you or someone you care for has or may have a serious mental illness and lives in Ventura County, click on the appropriate question below for information and support for your group.